|Sunday||10:00 to 11:15||Morning Worship||Please call for Sunday School & Youth meeting times|
|17:30 to 18:30||Evening Worship|
|Monday||11:30 to 13:30||Luncheon Club||Not on Bank Holidays|
|17:45 to 19:00||Rainbows [girls 5-7 years]||Term time only|
|17.45 to 19:15||Brownies [girls 7-10 years]||Term time only|
|Tuesday||14:00 to 15:00||Home League Meeting||Women’s Group|
|18:15 to 19:15||Young Peoples Band practice|
|19:45 to 21:30||Senior Band practice|
|Parents & Toddlers||Term time only|
|Singing Company practice|
|19:45 to 21:30||Songster [Choir] practice|
|Thursday||14:00 to 15:0018:00 to 19:00||Over 60’s Club
[6 – 11 year]
|open to all
term time only
|2nd Thursday of the month||19:30 to 21:00||Men’s Fellowship||open to all|
|3rd Thursday of the month||19:30 to 21:00||Ladies Fellowship||open to all|
|Friday||11:30 t0 13:30||Luncheon Club|
- Luncheon Club – a time to enjoy a home cooked meal with friends & fellowship
- Home League – a fellowship group designed to influence women in the creation and development of Christian standards in personal home life.
- Over 60’s Club – a social club which arranges a wide variety of meetings, including invited speakers, outings, and other activities. Anyone is welcome to attend, not just members of The Salvation Army, as the club is offering social contact to all. It is a Christian Fellowship for older people.
- Ladies Fellowship – for ladies who, through family or work commitments, are unable to take part in the normal Home League afternoon activities.
- Men’s Fellowship – provides an opportunity for men to meet on a regular basis for fellowship and friendship within a Christian environment.
- Rascals – a youth club for boys & girls aged 6-11years